I'm looking for...
1 drop Queen yellow food colouring
200g dark chocolate melts
1 tbs milk
3/4 cup icing mixture
1 punnet strawberries
1 drop red food colouring
1 pkt mint chocolate biscuits
1. Cut the stems from strawberries to leave a flat base.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 30-second bursts until just melted.
3. Line a tray with baking paper and spread-out mint chocolate biscuits.
4. Insert a bamboo skewer into the top of the strawberry and hold over the bowl of melted chocolate. Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over the strawberry until entirely covered, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl.
5. Carefully transfer the chocolate-covered strawberry on top of a mint chocolate biscuit.
6. Once all strawberries are used, transfer the tray to the fridge for five minutes or until chocolate is set.
7. To make the band for the witches’ hats, combine icing mixture with 1 tbs milk and transfer to a piping bag. Add one drop each of red and yellow food colouring to achieve an orange colour. Mix well.
8. Using a piping bag (or ziplock bag with the corner snipped off), pipe a band around the base of the strawberry. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.