The centre is also home to tech-giant Apple, housed in the heritage listed MacArthur Chambers on the corner of Queen Street and Edward Street.
Once known as the AMP Building constructed between 1931 and 1934.
The building was used as the head by the Allied Forces South West Pacific during part of WW2. Commander-In-Chief than General Douglas MacArthur occupied the boardroom on the 8th floor from July 1942 to November 1944.
MacArthur Central Chambers is a distinguished interwar commercial building with a fine traditional classical façade considered appropriate for a conservative financial institution, whilst employing an advanced structural system internally, and is important in demonstrating the principal characteristics of its type.