Liquid Nail Bar, is now open and bookings are essential.
With the opening of the salon, a COVID-19 Safety Plan has been put into place. This means that there will be some rules and restrictions.
• There will be a limited number of customers allowed in the salon at a time.
• All staff will be wearing face masks.
• All staff will sanitise their hands before and after serving each client.
• Upon entry all customers are required to sanitise their hands.
• Any persons not receiving treatment are not permitted in the salon, this includes children.
• Unless receiving a service, customers are required to wait outside the store and maintain social distancing.
• Customers who have flu or Covid-19 symptoms are not permitted to enter the salon.
• All clients are to provide their Name, Address and Contact Number for record keeping purposes.